Thursday, April 2, 2009

if you're reading this...

you may remember that i wrote a fantasy hockey blog and i moved it over to hockeyanalysis.com and it continues there. i've decided that i might have more to say though about other things so i'll resurrect my original blog and i just won't call it a fantasy hockey blog. if you want fantasy hockey blog then go ahead to my blog over at hockeyanalysis.com or you can see some of my other work at dobberhockey.com or dobberbaseball.com
yes, i think i'm writing for enough sites. this'll be for me and whoever else wanders upon it. i'm keeping the name though, i like it. the other blog will also have the name but i'll talk a LOT less about hockey and/or sports here. or maybe i won't.

so ... welcome back. there'll be more when i have something to say.

1 comment:

Craig said...

hey - glad to be back and seeing you blog again.
I'll check in and see what you're up to periodically.