Sunday, September 20, 2009

what's out there?

as i read this my heart leapt because there was so much here that i was vigourously nodding my head in agreement. i used to but now i ... and it is SOOOOO good.

September 21 is the International Day of Prayer for Peace and this particular blog is also very fond of labyrinth-ing.

this is a recent find. there's just some funny stuff on here that i'm enjoying, you will too.

the internet monk asks why doesn't the church talk about domestic abuse? it's naive if you think it isn't in the church. and let me also add this little baseball related post that brings together a bit of a father's grace.

this kinda thing didn't happen in my day. uh, yeah it did.

1 comment:

Everett said...

Thanks for the link, Ian! I have been enjoying reading your stuff, and it looks like we have a lot of similar interests.