Friday, January 29, 2010

sick day

in the midst of the confusion and anxiety in my life i decided to take the day off. i'm going to clean up at home, maybe call a buddy and see if he wants to go for coffee and chat ... and just hang out. we have plans to go to a friend's place this evening and play games, that'll be loads of fun i suspect and i'm hoping that we can just BE instead of worrying about the path we're going on.

pray for me. pray for Wendy. we each need it and we collectively need it.

2 comments:

tracey said...

Hey - I prayed for you. I have a friend who is a cop in Jersey City, New Jersey. Because of the stress level of his job, he gets "Mental Health Days" along with sick days. Personally, I think we all need them once in awhile.
Prayed for Wendy too.
Don't know what's going on, but I hope it resolves soon.

Al said...

I hope you have good friends that you can, indeed, chat with. It helps a lot to have someone who understands your life situations, and loves you no matter what.

Internet friends are good, but flesh and blood, coffee drinkin' buds are worth their weight in fair-trade, organic coffee beans.

You are loved, bro.